Advanced

Re: Challenge Checker request GC9AWAG

[Resolved] Challenge Checker request GC9AWAG
May 09, 2021 04:16PM
I am looking for a Challenge Checker for my first Challenge cache, and would greatly appreciate anyone who can help with this task.
Here are the requirements:
Requirements:

1. You must have at least 119 geocache finds in Ontario?
2. You must also have at least 119 geocache finds in any other single province or territory?
3. Here is the twist! The other province, your finds can be in, CAN NOT be Quebec or Manitoba. Those two provinces are way to close. Let's make this a Challenge!
Why 119 finds in Ontario and another? Why not? It happens to be the number of finds I have in another province, (British Columbia), at the time of publishing this cache. Notes:

Notes:

Geocaches of all types are acceptable as well as previous finds.
The second location must be a Canadian Province or Territory. Also, you cannot add all your other Canadian finds together to make the required number.
If you have not met the requirements of this challenge, you may visit the cache, sign the log book and post a note on this page. When you have met requirements of this challenge , you may post a "Found It" log.
Please use the Project-GC Checker below and add the results to your log.

Here is the proof I qualify.

Thank you, in advance for your assistance!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2021 04:30PM by remman. (view changes)
May 09, 2021 08:36PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9AWAG/60699

Please test and reply
May 09, 2021 09:57PM
It worked for my stats. Thank you very much for your work.
I am excited to publish this cache. It is my first Challenge cache, and my first Checker!
May 11, 2021 05:23PM
This is my first Challenge cache and Checker. I have a question.
I noticed when you click on the Checker, it takes you to the correct Checker, but the title of the cache is not included.
Is this an error, or does this show up once the cache is reviewed and published?
Thanks for your help.
May 11, 2021 05:36PM
Project-GC doesn't have access to unpublished caches hence the "?" you see there now. As soon as your challenge cache is published (or within a reasonable time thereafter), your cache name (and country where it resides) will be shown there
May 11, 2021 05:59PM
Thank you so much!
May 28, 2021 02:53PM
I have received a message from the cache reviewer. Here it is
"Greetings remman,

This sounds great and easy to understand. Even though it is very obvious that there are hundreds of people that already qualify, can you provide a list of ten who do in a new reviewer note? It is just a thing we ask for to be consistent. If I can also suggest a slight change, challenge checkers cannot include "locationless" so please ask the author of the checker to update it to exclude them. I will pass this back to you for adjustments and consideration.

Could you update the checker to meet these requirements?

Thank you, once again. for what you do!
May 28, 2021 05:12PM
If you open the tag you can see that
"field": "type",
"exclude": [
"Locationless (Reverse) Cache"

So already excluded
May 28, 2021 06:27PM
Thank you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login