Advanced

Re: new checker GCADQED - LBH 50% Month Grid Challenge

[Resolved] new checker GCADQED - LBH 50% Month Grid Challenge
September 03, 2023 10:55PM
Log a Letterbox Hybrid geocache find on a minimum of 15 calendar days in one month. It can be any month and the finds don't have to be in the same year but you must have one LBH on 50% of the days of that month. I know technically half of February is 14 days but I want to keep it simple with one requirement.
I met the challenge in February 2023.
Thanks,
Hal-oween (Katy)
September 04, 2023 01:11AM
Here is a checker:
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCADQED/80719
Please say if this is good for you.
September 04, 2023 01:30AM
Thank you so much for the super quick response! I apologize, I neglected to reference this checker. Can you do a calendar output for the checker like this one? https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA69B2/76354 It is a similar challenge just 100% of a month while this new request is 50%. No rush.
Thanks,
Katy
September 04, 2023 01:38AM
That script unfortunately does not currently have that option. I have one I can extend, probably in the next couple of days.
September 04, 2023 12:31PM
September 05, 2023 01:04AM
Editing my response. Yes, this checker now works great. This is what I was looking for. Thank you so much for all of your efforts!
Katy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2023 01:08AM by Hal-oween. (view changes)
February 02, 2024 06:02PM
I just discovered that this checker might not be working as intended. It seems like it was working correctly and passed several players such as Rustynails and Minnesota but when I enter their names now, it now fails them. XZQ&Dad should pass but doesn't. The minimum requirement should be to find 15 LBH caches in any month and the calendar output for those players meets the requirement. Let me know if more details are needed.
Thank you!
Katy Halverson (Hal-oween)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login