To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] I would like a challenge checker made

[Cancelled] I would like a challenge checker made
July 11, 2017 08:53PM
GCCODE - Hi there I am looking for a challenge checker to be created for a new cache I am creating called Awful Hand Bennan Hill Challenge
To qualify for this the cacher needs to visit Bennan Hil and the other mountains in the Awful Hand range which are:

GC31HW3 - Shalloch on Minnoch Summit
GC31HRW - Tarfessock summit
GC31HT5 - Kirriereoch summit
GC1M6TZ - The rooftop of Galloway (Merrick summit)
GC3QZEF - Ben Yellary Summit

I own all but the Merrick summit cache and have logged this one as well so have completed the challenge myself.

many thanks
Yvonne Ayrshirelass
Re: I would like a challenge checker made
July 11, 2017 09:18PM
I'm sorry but to use of a bookmark list as a source is not acceptable under the current guidelines

Please read 2.9. Challenge caches https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206

10. Source of Criteria - Not Acceptable
These listing elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer or listing text. (new 2016)
July 29, 2017 10:28AM
This thread has not received any feedback from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
July 12, 2017 08:46AM
What you can do is just make it a bonus puzzle type cache where you put a code in each of the caches and they use them to solve the final cache location.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login