To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] T5 Resuscitation Challenge Checker GC75D0K

[Cancelled] T5 Resuscitation Challenge Checker GC75D0K
May 14, 2017 02:41PM
I would like a challenge checker for a Terrain 5 resuscitation challenge if possible, ie find a cache rated T5 after 365 days of it last being found (I recently qualified for this). I have run this past a reviewer and his only comment was that it would be difficult to write a checker if 6 people in a group all found a cache on the same day but I think this has to be based by who logs it first online (in the same way that a FTF would work). I could make this clear on the cache page. I have a location ready so just need to know if it is possible to write a checker for this please.
Many thanks
Re: T5 Resuscitation Challenge Checker GC75D0K
May 14, 2017 03:15PM
I'm sorry but the checker system has no access to previous logs only your own therefor it can not determine the date of the last find before you did. The only information that a checker can get about other logs is the number of times the cache was found. The system we can offer is the loneliness value which age devided by the number of finds.
Re: T5 Resuscitation Challenge Checker GC75D0K
May 26, 2017 10:50AM
No further responce from the requester therefor request moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login