To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] Checker request for GC7C9R9

[Cancelled] Checker request for GC7C9R9
September 23, 2017 10:43AM
Hello

I'm trying to create a checker for my GC7C9R9 cache challenge.
it is a question that the geocacher has found the 4 most distant caches on department 35 ILLE ET VILAINE in France, at the ends North - West - South - East
I fulfilled this challenge by having:
North: GC2J0MF
West: GC6HGNZ
South: GC6G7AP
East: GC6985F

Thank you in advance for your collaboration in realizing this checker
ARMORBZH
Re: Checker request for GC7C9R9
September 23, 2017 01:33PM
I am sorry, but according the guidelines, specific list of caches is not allowed.

Paragraph 11
A challenge based on elements under the cache owner’s primary control is not acceptable: examples, my favorites, my caches, bookmark lists, caches by this owner, or this group.
September 23, 2017 04:04PM
The other item which is not acceptable under the new guidelines is user defined mapping

Please read 2.9. Challenge caches

10. Source of Criteria - Not Acceptable
Challenges based on geographic areas other than countries, states/provinces, counties (or their local equivalent). For example, user-defined mapping polygons, latitude/longitude, radius, etc. (updated Aug 2016)
September 23, 2017 05:14PM
An alternative could be that a cacher finds a cache in the county bounding in the north, east south and west like

[armorbzh](https://www.geocaching.com/profile/?u=armorbzh) has used [Project-GC](https://project-gc.com/Challenges//28895 "Project-GC Challenge Checker") to see if he/she qualified for this challenge and he/she did.

OK: AND{
User has 17 finds (1 needed).Filters:( types (Physical) , country:France , county:Manche , region:Basse-Normandie)
User has 132 finds (1 needed).Filters:( types (Physical) , country:France , county:Mayenne , region:Pays de la Loire)
User has 12 finds (1 needed).Filters:( types (Physical) , country:France , county:Loire-Atlantique , region:Pays de la Loire)
User has 299 finds (1 needed).Filters:( types (Physical) , country:France , county (Morbihan , Côtes-d'Armor) , region:Bretagne )
}
October 16, 2017 04:33PM
This thread has not received any feedback from the requester for some weeks and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login