To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] 2 same monthly found numbers in comparison to the last year

[Cancelled] 2 same monthly found numbers in comparison to the last year
November 18, 2017 07:56AM
I found in November 2015 and in November 2016 exactly 64 caches.
I found in September 2015 and in September 2016 exactly 241 caches.

Therefore I try (until now without success) to create/ generate a Challenge-Checker
which demands two identical monthly found-numbers in comparison to the last year.
One number must be higher than 60, the other higher than 240.

Who is please able to help me?

Re: 2 same monthly found numbers in comparison to the last year
November 18, 2017 12:41PM
Hi, this seems to be time limited challenge because you have to find specific number of caches in one month. Current guideline for challenges does not allow this kind of criteria.

Not acceptable: Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year. Example, Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc.
November 19, 2017 10:10PM
Also it would not be a positive challenge criterion, so would not be allowed under guideline 14 (since finding another cache would cause you to no longer qualify)

Not acceptable:
Not finding caches: design that limits or punishes any element of finding caches. Examples: Challenges that require ratios in finds; such as 10% of finds must be Attended logs, challenges that require finding only some particular type for over time, as 100 consecutive Mystery finds.

Please read through the guidelines: https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206
November 30, 2017 02:17PM
No further responce from the requester therefor request moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login