To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Awaiting feedback] Checker for GC88EBH (EC-Challenge)

[Awaiting feedback] Checker for GC88EBH (EC-Challenge)
May 26, 2019 06:27PM
Dear Team,

I need your help for a Challenge checker. Don't know if it's possible the way I would love to have it :)
With GC88EBH I ask cachers to find an Earthcache in each German Stadt- and Landkreis (county and urban district).
Is it possible to get a map as a result of the checker, e.g. couties fullfilled in green, counties not fullfilled in red, and counties with no EC available in grey?
For me an absolut goodie would be an additional list giving one example for each county not fulfilled.
Is a checker like this possible?
Please come back to me in case of any question.
Waiting very curious for your replay.

Thanks and best regards,
Gisela (omblo)
Re: Checker for GC88EBH (EC-Challenge)
May 26, 2019 08:02PM
What you are asking for is already a possibility for paying members and no checker.

You found 145 counties with an earthcache so you can only ask for a checker for 145 counties because you have to fulfill you own challenge

Here is a checker for this https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC88EBH/43039

Please tell us what your intentions are
Re: Checker for GC88EBH (EC-Challenge)
May 27, 2019 07:09AM
Hi Vogelbird,

I know that I have to fullfill the challenge before publishing it - I'm working on it.
That means at the moment it is not possible to see how the challenge checker looks like.
Germany has much more than 145 counties.
Is there a possibility to see the result in a map?
I have a 360° challenge hosted by Project-GC, feedback there is very positive to see very quick what is missing.
Do you need a list with all counties?
Can you give me the GC code for the challenge that covers already the topic?

Best regards,
Gisela
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login