To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Awaiting feedback] Average words per log

[Awaiting feedback] Average words per log
June 26, 2019 10:32PM
I'd like to have a checker that shows the average word count of a cacher that results from all of his previous online logs.

The Challenge is to be that's at least 65 Words in Average.

In german:
Ich hätte gerne einen Checker, der die durchschnittliche Wortanzahl eines Cachers sichtbar macht, die sich aus all seinen bisherigen Online-Logs ergibt.

Die Challenge soll sein, dass es mindestens 65 Wörter im Durchschnitt sein sollen.
Re: Average words per log
June 27, 2019 01:12AM
Sorry, this challenge won't be allowed under guideline 10:

Challenge cache criteria must be based upon the type of log, not on the log content.
June 29, 2019 09:41PM
But this isn't "content". It's the "log length" in words. It can be viewed on every front page on everybody's project-gc profile-statistik.

Are you sure, that this is not allowed?
June 30, 2019 05:16AM
Yes, we're sure about that.
July 29, 2019 07:01AM
Hallo!
I would like to get the same checker , too, but with 50 words.
With this challenge we would encourage people to write more and not only "tftc".

The Quote:Challenge cache criteria must be based upon the type of log, not on the log content.

means for me, that the content should not be evaluated (nice or not nice, with grammatical errors ...) but it does not mean that you can not count the number of words!

You even can get Badges in "the author" - 50 words = golden per example.... there they count too!!

As a cacheowner I really would like to read longer logs than just "tftc"!!
And I would really find it nice to get a reword with this challenge when I am writing more!
And you also can qork on it to get there, when you just habe an average wordcount from 10... just write more!
July 29, 2019 07:03AM
As mentioned above, these challenges are not allowed under the current guidelines.
October 08, 2019 12:01PM
This thread has not received any further response from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login