To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] GCAEKB9

[Cancelled] GCAEKB9
September 25, 2023 11:26AM
Hi,

I would like a checker where the geocacher must find 5 caches with the following conditions:

Every cache must start with a different initial letter of the name S I D O L.
Each of these letters must be represented by a different type of cache (Trady, Multi, Virtual, Wherigo, Mystery, Earth ...).
At least one of the caches must be found in Slovenia.
At least one of the caches must be found in a different country.
At least one of the caches must have more than 100 favorites.

Kong Regards.
Vinko
Re: GCAEKB9
September 25, 2023 01:09PM
Hello sidol,

I suspect that your local Community Volunteer Reviewer will deny this Challenge on review, citing this guideline:

Challenge Cache Guidelines - Section 10: Source of Criteria

NOT ACCEPTABLE
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.

Accordingly, I would ask that you discuss with your local Community Volunteer Reviewer before we proceed with the creation of a Challenge Checker for your cache.

Thanks,
Hügh
September 25, 2023 05:20PM
Hello
Ok. Then try with checker where the geocacher must find 5 caches with the following conditions:

Each cache must be represented by a different type of cache (Traditional, Multi, Virtual, Wherigo, Mystery, Earth ...).
Each cache must have at least one of the following attributes: Snowmobiles allowed, In private yard, Drinking water nearby, Off-road vehicles allowed, Long hike >10 km.
At least one of the caches must have more than 5 favorites.

Kind regards,
Vinko
September 25, 2023 07:15PM
Hello,

I change one attribut: instead Snowmobile alowed nov use Stealt required

So I need checker where the geocacher must find 5 caches with the following conditions:

Each cache must be represented by a different type of cache (Traditional, Multi, Virtual, Wherigo, Mystery, Earth ...).
Each cache must have at least one of the following attributes: Stealt required, In private yard, Drinking water nearby, Off-road vehicles allowed, Long hike >10 km.
At least one of the caches must have more than 5 favorites.
September 25, 2023 11:08PM
I think the first two conditions are do-able with current scripts, but not sure about the last one... will prompt other taggers.
September 26, 2023 11:05AM
If the last condittions is a problem we can change instead:
At least one of the caches must have more than 5 favorites
Now: Each cache must have at least one favorite point

Regards,
Vinko
September 28, 2023 09:13PM
Hello

I nead a checker for next challenge:

1. You must find 5 caches
2. Each cache must be represented by a different type of cache (Traditional, Multi, Virtual, Wherigo, Mystery, Earth ...).
3. Each cache must have at least one of the following attributes:
Stealt required
In private yard
Drinking water nearby
Off-road vehicles allowed
Long hike >10 km.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login