To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Cancelled] 360 degrees around Indianapolis

[Cancelled] 360 degrees around Indianapolis
April 20, 2017 08:39PM
I would like to have a challenge checker for 360 degrees around Indianapolis, including a subset of counties only. Could someone help me out on setting this up? I haven't asked for a challenge checker to be created before.

Initial coordinates to run the search from: N 39° 49.650 W 086° 19.000

Counties included: Boone, Hendricks, Morgan, Hamilton, Marion, Johnson, Madison, Hancock, Shelby.

A second idea I have is to do the same challenge, making it a more difficult challenge, but using only Marion County, which has quite a lot of caches in it, and the beginning coordinates would be the circle monument downtown, with coordinates of N 39° 46.123 W 086° 09.509

Thank you,

go-purdue
Re: 360 degrees around Indianapolis
April 21, 2017 12:20AM
I'm afraid this will not be allowed due to guideline 10 https://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=206#criteria

Not acceptable:
Challenges based on geographic areas other than countries, states/provinces, counties (or their local equivalent). For example, user-defined mapping polygons, latitude/longitude, radius, etc. (updated Aug 2016)
Re: 360 degrees around Indianapolis
May 11, 2017 04:32PM
No more feedback received and request archived in : ARCHIVE Checker requests (impossible)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login