To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC6KEPM - H State Challenge (aka Aloha Dr.Grackle!)

[Resolved] GC6KEPM - H State Challenge (aka Aloha Dr.Grackle!)
June 10, 2016 07:07AM
Hello!

Apparently I am in need of a checker to publish my new challenge cache. My challenge requires the finder to have found at least 5 caches in the state of Hawaii.

One part of my cache description reads: "H State Challenge. There is 1 state that begins with the letter “H”: Hawaii. Find at least 5 caches on any one or combination of islands in this state."

I am also trying to figure out how to apply this checker (when created) to my cache page so that the reviewer will publish it. This phase is all new to me so I apologize for my ignorance.

Thank you for your time with this request. I look forward to y'alls reply.

Healthy Regards,
-Cambria Outdoors

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2016 07:22AM by Cambria Outdoors. (view changes)
Re: GC6KEPM - H State Challenge (aka Aloha Dr.Grackle!)
June 10, 2016 11:00AM
Created
http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6KEPM/21384

But your text is incorrect.
There is only one state in the USA that begins with a H but other countries have states too.
There are at least two more Haryana and Himachal_Pradesh in India English a official language in India they are called that in their constitution

You also have Hidalgo in Mexico , Hamburg and Hesse in Germany that are called states in English

I created the checker of only finds in the state of Hawaii
June 10, 2016 03:50PM
Thank you!

The point of this cache was to mimick a fellow get cacher's wording in his other state letter challenges in the area, so I copy/pasted his text from one of those caches for this purpose. I will however change my text to read "1 US state".

Thank you again!
June 10, 2016 03:50PM
Thank you!

The point of this cache was to mimick a fellow geocacher's wording in his other state letter challenges in the area, so I copy/pasted his text from one of those caches for this purpose. I will however change my text to read "1 US state".

Thank you again!
June 10, 2016 11:00AM
Created
http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC6KEPM/21384

But your text is incorrect.
There is only one state in the USA that begins with a H but other countries have states too.
There are at least two more Haryana and Himachal_Pradesh in India English a official language in India they are called that in their constitution

You also have Hidalgo in Mexico , Hamburg and Hesse in Germany that are called states in English

I created the checker of only finds in the state of Hawaii
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login