To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC3YMRY Challenge #148: Find earth caches in 3 continents [Need checker]

[Resolved] GC3YMRY Challenge #148: Find earth caches in 3 continents [Need checker]
November 29, 2016 11:24AM
I need a checker for my existing GC3YMRY Challenge #148: Find earth caches in 3 continents

This challenge is to find a specific cache type (Earth cache) in different continents. Where the continent of a geocache is defined by the continent definition for the country of the cache in Geocaching.com. So for example a cache in Gran Canaria is in Europe as Spain is a Eurpean country. I suppose this information is available somewhere in the database as it is used for maps on geocaching.com.

I am thinking of making another challenge (same concept but 4 instead of 3) but would need a checker for it.
If it were configurable (geocache type and number of continents, maybe min number per continent?) it would be nice.
Re: GC3YMRY Challenge #148: Find earth caches in 3 continents [Need checker]
November 29, 2016 11:37AM
There is already a checker available for this challenge (Created at: 2015-04-06 13:45:11)
link http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC3YMRY/13597

Re: Caches per continent can also be edited in

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2016 11:40AM by vogelbird. (view changes)
Re: GC3YMRY Challenge #148: Find earth caches in 3 continents [Need checker]
November 29, 2016 11:10PM
Ah... It seems to fit my requirement. In the cache I had written that one existed but that it did not follow the requirement, but checking the source it seem to do so.

I am not yet ready with the extended version, but I will get back when I am.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login