To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Challenge checker request please GC76D6V 5000 Favourite Points on visited caches

Hi,
I am requesting a challenge checker please so that cachers can check whether they have found 5 caches that have a total of 5000 or more favourite points awarded to them.
Many thanks
Stuart
Re: Challenge checker request please GC76D6V 5000 Favourite Points on visited caches
May 29, 2017 04:51PM
Here is the link to the checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC76D6V/26729

Please confirm that this is the checker you require
Thanks for the very quick response but it gives the script name as 'X caches with parameter at least Y' and no other information (apart from 'cache does not exist'). However when I run the checker it for myself it says it works and says I qualify. Give this is my first request I'm not sure if that is correct and it fills it in later?
Re: Challenge checker request please GC76D6V 5000 Favourite Points on visited caches
May 29, 2017 05:25PM
You only see the GCcode on the top leftside of the checker. The name will automaticly appear when the cache is published and the sign "Cache does not exist" will then disappear.
That's great, many thanks for that.
Stuart
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login