To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Challenge Checker GC76FNC - 5 different countries in 1 day

[Resolved] Challenge Checker GC76FNC - 5 different countries in 1 day
May 30, 2017 08:46PM
Could it be possible to create a checker for https://coord.info/GC76FNC

at least 1 cache in 5 different countries on 1 day

Thanks a lot !
Re: Challenge Checker GC76FNC - 5 different countries in 1 day
May 30, 2017 08:56PM
I'm sorry but this is time limited caching which is not acceptable under the new guidelines

Please read the guidelines 2.9. Challenge caches

9. Time-Limited - Not Acceptable
Time-limited caching: as in some number of finds per day, week, month, or year. Example, Busy Day, 50 finds in a day, 500 finds in a month, etc. (new 2016)
Re: Challenge Checker GC76FNC - 5 different countries
May 30, 2017 09:07PM
ah ok... can it become a checker for finding a traditional cache in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France and Luxemburg ?
(nothing time related...)

Thanks
May 30, 2017 09:44PM
This Gccode is already in use with a checker from a grandfathered Cache. What is happening here?
May 31, 2017 10:26AM
Hi,

What happened is an unfortunate misunderstanding.
I was not aware of the time-restriction so I thought I could use an existing checker. Apparently it also slipped the reviewer's mind when he enabled the listing. Both of us are sorry for the misunderstanding.
The reviewer has locked the listing until the new and corrected checker is available. Then we will adjust the listing (delete the grandfathered cache checker and update the name and challenge) so all will be correct.

Therefor, the question remains : is it possible to receive a checker for finding a traditional cache in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France and Luxemburg ?

Again, our sincere apologies for the confusion.

Best regards
May 31, 2017 10:33AM
Here is the checker for your cache http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC76FNC/26750
May 31, 2017 01:31PM
thanks !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login