To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC7A8FR - Around the World Challenge x2

[Resolved] GC7A8FR - Around the World Challenge x2
August 08, 2017 06:02PM
Challenge checker measuring the total cache to cache distance similar to what project-gc provides on the profile builder.
The total cache to cache distance needs to circumnavigate the earth at least 2 times.
Online search shows the earth is 40,075km or 24,901 miles at the equator. The total cache to cache distance needs to be more than 80,150km or 49,802 miles. If the project-gc uses a different distance, I would be happy to use that.
The cacher needs to find at least 1 cache outside of the United States.

As an example, This is similar to GC6PCH2 which measures total cache to cache distance needed to make it to the moon.
Thanks for your help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2017 06:06PM by Sanders_Sooners. (view changes)
Re: GC7A8FR - Around the World Challenge x2
August 08, 2017 06:32PM
Here is the link to the checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7A8FR/28070

Please confirm that this is the checker you require
August 08, 2017 06:37PM
The distance is perfect. Does this include at least 1 find outside of the United States?
Also, will it update to show the challenge rating in the top left corner?
August 08, 2017 07:00PM
Sorrry I overlooked at least 1 find outside of the United States. There no script available for this and if you what this as a condition a new script or and add on to a multiscript (if at all possinble) has to be made.
August 08, 2017 07:16PM
We can leave the international aspect off. I will just use the distance.
Thanks for your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login