To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] 100 attributes challenge

[Resolved] 100 attributes challenge
August 13, 2017 07:41AM
Another one please when convenient.
I would like a challenge checker for 100 total attributes obviously including both positive and negative. GC79DXP
Thanks yet again
Bill
Re: 100 attributes challenge
August 13, 2017 08:24AM
Here is the link to the checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC79DXP/28149

But I still have a query:
Does the checker require to count unique caches because the checker is at the moment set to multiple attributes can come from one cache
August 13, 2017 09:27AM
I deliberately chose not to ask for the maximum for two reasons.
1: I understand two of the attributes are not available in Australia.
2: I am trying to create a series of challenges called SFE (Something For Everyone). So I want a mix of difficulties. A number of the simpler ones I can/have cloned. But (like others I guess) I am also looking for unusual/interesting challenges.
Thanks again for all your help.
Unique: true is good
August 13, 2017 08:47AM
Thanks vogelbird. That looks good.
Re your question, I would usually agree that each element of a challenge should come from a different cache. However the way Project-GC displays them (as I understand it) is the total number of attributes from all caches found. Therefore to make it match the Project-GC output I think this one is okay to just use the attributes even if more than one come from one cache.
However I am now not so sure. I also think it would not make much difference to most people. And it would make the output slightly more elegant. I would be happy to be nudged slightly more in the different cache direction. Can I ask your view please?
regards
Bill
August 13, 2017 08:59AM
In challenges like this I often see the request of unique caches specialy as you are not asking for the maximum number of attributes. It makes the challenge also slightly more difficult.

I have set it to unique: true for the moment
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login