To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Improve Output of Checker for GC5KA6Q

[Resolved] Improve Output of Checker for GC5KA6Q
February 25, 2018 03:18PM
There is a checker for GC5KA6Q, Need to show caches that may help to qualify, Otherwise please advise if there is a way to determine qualifying caches that are needed, Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2018 09:52PM by TheView. (view changes)
Re: Improve Output of Checker for GC5KA6Q
February 26, 2018 08:40AM
The challenge did not have a checker so I made one https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC5KA6Q/33168

However the checker will only verify which caches you have found. Checkers have no ability to tell which caches you still have to find only what are are still missing
February 27, 2018 03:53AM
Thanks vogelbird for the fast effort. Providing the geocaches that qualify and what is needed to qualify is exactly what I need. I mistated having the need for a list of caches that would help me qualify. By providing what my omissions are is all I need to help meet the challenge.
TheView/Ed
February 26, 2018 10:52AM
That works a treat. Thankyou.
April 29, 2018 08:05PM
We were in Sweden during a Baltic Cruise, September 2017. Sent a message to Hans to buy lunch or a drink but my message wasn't seen until it was too late to meet and the cruise ship had to leave. So I guess I will have to owe you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login