To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCCODE-EVENT CHALLENGE CACHE

[Resolved] GCCODE-EVENT CHALLENGE CACHE
July 10, 2018 12:23AM
(Please forgive me, this is my first time ever doing this and I am not sure if I am even doing this correctly)
I am making a checker request. Here is what I have so far, for my challenge:
my GC CODE is: GC7TCAV
New challenge, not published yet. (my local review says I need a challenge checker on the geocache challenge page before it can be published.) If someone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

here is my challenge:

***EVENT CHALLENGE GEOCACHE***
This is an Event Challenge Geocache
To QUALIFY for this CHALLENGE and log your find, you must meet the following requirements:
You must have attended an EVENT CACHE, a CITO EVENT, a MEGA-EVENT CACHE, and a GIGA-EVENT CACHE.
When logging your find, please include the GC code, name of, and the date you attended these events.
(There are no date/time restrictions)
For example: (My qualifications are)
(EVENT CACHE) GC7QX6X Let's get BIGFOOT 06/27/2018,
(CITO EVENT) GC6CH68 Wolf Creek CITO 2016 04/16/2016,
(MEGA-EVENT CACHE) GC631BQ Geocoinfest 2016 10/15/2016,
(GIGA-EVENT CACHE) GC5AX15 GeoWoodstock 2018 05/26/2018.
***The container is located at this location***
You are looking for a very well camouflaged micro container.

I look forward to working with some one who can help me in getting a challenge checker for my challenge geocache for others to find. Thank you for your time, ~ WyckedAnn
Re: GCCODE-EVENT CHALLENGE CACHE
July 10, 2018 12:32AM
Here you go: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7TCAV/36041

Please confirm it is suitable.
July 10, 2018 12:43AM
Sumbloke, Thank you so much for responding so quickly. Thank you for your help. All I do, is copy and paste that code to my challenge cache page, correct? or how do I get a banner set on it?
July 10, 2018 12:46AM
If you go to the checker page, there should be a button to the right of the configuration box labelled "Link..." Clicking on the button presents three options for the presentation of the link. The third is the recommended one. Copy the HTML from the right-hand side of the table into the source of your challenge cache page and you should be right to submit it for approval.
July 10, 2018 12:53AM
Sumbloke, you are brilliant! Thank you so much for all your help. You rock!
~WyckedAnn
July 10, 2018 01:04AM
You're welcome.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login