To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC7Z3J2

[Resolved] GC7Z3J2
October 16, 2018 11:17AM
Is a checker possible for this challenge GC7Z3J2?
Re: GC7Z3J2
October 16, 2018 01:04PM
This cache is not published yet, so we can't read the description. You'll have to describe to us what your challenge is about so we can create a checker for you based on that.
October 16, 2018 01:11PM
Hello,

description:

The challenge is:
•Logging 8 different geocache types in Sofia (Bulgaria)

So far 9 different kinds of geocache have been published in Sofia (traditional, multi, mystery, letterbox, virtual, wherigo, earth, event and CITO) and you only need 8 of them. Logs in another city cannot be accepted but only the ones in Sofia. You cannot include this geocache to fulfill the challenge.
October 16, 2018 01:17PM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7Z3J2/37768

Please test and let us know if it's suitable. This checker is programmed to operate on the county "Sofia City", where you seem to have found 7 types and not the region "Sofia" where you have 3 types. Please confirm that I understood your request correctly?
October 16, 2018 01:26PM
Hi,

Thanks. The checker works perfectly. About the error...I logged GC7B8PX-Virtual Cache today. So probably the database of project-gc.com still do not update my findings ?
October 16, 2018 01:28PM
Then it's quite possible due to database delays between GC and Project-GC. Just give it some time then. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login