To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Adjustment of checker output GC81MCV needed

[Resolved] Adjustment of checker output GC81MCV needed
January 17, 2019 01:11AM
Hi!

I need a minor adjustment of the checker output:

If one fulfills the challenge by all 81 d/t combinations e.g. 81 gc codes should come up in the checker output instead of just the 66 needed.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Adjustment of checker output GC81MCV needed
January 17, 2019 11:05AM
You ask for a checker for 66 position which the checker on the cache page does, but in order to check a full matrix you need a different checker.

In order not to disturb your cache I issued a checker with no attachment to the cache for you to use
https://project-gc.com/Challenges//39582

Please reply
January 17, 2019 12:02PM
That is also nice! :-)

But the reason I asked is that I was already contacted by two geocachers who wanted to know with which geocaches the first loggers fullfilled the challenge. I do my best to advertise your custom filter premium member feature gut it would still be nice if aspiring geocachers could take a quick look at all the caches other finders found in order to meet the challenge or exceed it by gaining all 81 D/T combinations.

Could it be possible to forge something in the line of...

XYZ has used Project-GC to see if they qualified for this challenge and they did.

Number of different D/T values with ticks attribute (66 needed) : 81

//List of all 81 caches//

Maybe I am to far off from programming a checker to see the problem. :D If there is no way, could you come up with an unattached checker just like this one which checks for 81 attributes?
January 17, 2019 01:05PM
I issued a new macro checker which gives the 81 position but only 66 are required to pass the checker
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC81MCV/39588

Please test and reply

The earilier checker is only for a full loop and does not have the facility to make it for only 66 positions
January 17, 2019 01:11PM
This is just perfect!!! Thank you so so much!
January 17, 2019 01:14PM
Do we remove the old checker 39211
January 17, 2019 01:15PM
I've removed my original checker in favour of vogelbird's new one.
January 17, 2019 01:19PM
I updated the cache listing. Thank you guys! You are the best!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login