To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Request: A checker for "GC Anniversary Challenge" (GC27EHQ)

[Resolved] Request: A checker for "GC Anniversary Challenge" (GC27EHQ)
September 24, 2018 09:30PM
If someone has a chance to do it, it would be nice to have a challenge checker for "GC Anniversary Challenge" (GC27EHQ).

The essence of this challenge is as follows:

You must find 4 caches, on their anniversaries, to complete this challenge. You must find the 4-year-old cache first, then continue in order, ending with the 1-year-old cache.

The caches must all be found after April 30, 2010. All 4 do NOT need to be found on the same day.

Use only the hide date--not the publication date--to determine the cache's anniversary.

Event caches do not qualify for the challenge.

Virtuals and earthcaches do qualify, if you visit them on their anniversaries to collect the information. Limit 1 virtual OR 1 earthcache in your list of 4--you don't have to have any.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Request: A checker for "GC Anniversary Challenge" (GC27EHQ)
September 25, 2018 10:08AM
Intresting (:D

I can not find any problems with the guidelines but this may require new script because it needs searching of the correct combination of caches. I understand that the player can find anything between those caches selected for the challenge.

What happens if two or more caches have been found at the same day? Should we use, for example, log id?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2018 10:11AM by arisoft. (view changes)
March 08, 2019 06:23AM
Hey there.
I tried to create a checker for this one: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC27EHQ/41051
Please take a look if its working correctly, especially for the Virtual and Earth Cache condition which I could not test here.
Looking forward to your feedback
March 08, 2019 03:24PM
I just tried it on my profile and it worked perfectly (but note that my list doesn't include any virtuals or EarthCaches).

Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login