To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC587HV

[Resolved] GC587HV
June 02, 2019 11:51PM
This is the email I received about the challenge checker giving false positives:

Hi Rob,
I wanted to let you know that the challenge checker for
GC587HV (B C D E F & G Notes - Challenge)
is providing false positives.
I still need D and F but the checker shows that I successfully met the challenge.
Best,
Monkey-Boy! (Dave)
Re: GC587HV
June 03, 2019 11:05PM
Sorry, I'm not understanding why you think the checker is giving false positives. The challenge description states:

In order to meet the challenge, you have to have found a total 10 caches in states (and the District of Columbia) whose names begin with B through G and they have to have been found in at least 3 different states EXCLUDING California as one of the states. Just to honor our neighbor to the north, you can substitute countries for any of the states - it still has to be a total of at least 10 finds in at least 3 different states or countries.

I don't see any requirement for D or F in there, just that there must be at least three different states or countries (including D.C. and excluding California) with a total of at least 10 caches between them.
June 03, 2019 11:31PM
The person who sent me the email doesn't have a map on his home page, so I ask him to clarify his finds because presumably he has caches from Connecticut, Colorado, Canada, Georgia, etc. As soon as I hear I will let you know so that we can close this thread. Many thanks,
Rob
June 04, 2019 04:04PM
The person who suggested that there was an error re-read the requirements and sends his apology. We can close this thread.
Thanks for your time.
Eagle Rock Rob
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login