To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] canada coast to coast

[Resolved] canada coast to coast
November 26, 2018 01:52AM
Hi,

Long time since I hid a challenge cache. This one we finally can qualify for.

GC80R0G

In order to log this cache you must have found at least one cache in each of the provinces from the Pacific Ocean in the west to the Atlantic Ocean in the east. You must have found a cache in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec AND Newfoundland and Labrador or New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

So to qualify you need either;
British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec AND Newfoundland and Labrador

OR

British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec AND New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

A graphical map would be neat if that was possible showing qualifying status. But otherwise whatever works.

Thanks.
londonwesty
Re: canada coast to coast
November 26, 2018 05:23AM
Here you go: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC80R0G/38577

Please confirm it is suitable. I couldn't find a script which would present a map...
November 28, 2018 01:30AM
Yeah that'll work. Thanks.
LW
June 18, 2019 04:34PM
I was under the impression we could not have a coast to coast cache. I attempted to place one in the US from pacific to the atlantic, but did not get approval. Something to the level that the states had to be touching. Has Groundspeak calrified this now?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login