To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] need a challenge checker replaced

[Resolved] need a challenge checker replaced
July 04, 2019 03:28PM
I cloned the wrong checker onto my unpublished cache GC8A8V6 and want to replace it with one for finds in 10 countries. I discovered that I can't just delete the incorrectly chosen one. The one from GC2evt5 should work for me. Sumbloke advised me to put in a request for a removal of the misused one and for a new checker.
Thanks,
MtnProf
Re: need a challenge checker replaced
July 04, 2019 03:33PM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8A8V6/43703

Please test and let us know if it's suitable. PS: I've already disabled the incorrect checker.
July 04, 2019 03:55PM
Thank you for the rapid response. I used the checker on my profile and it worked fine. When I clicked on clone and put in the GC8A8V6 I again received the message that there was a checker already associated with that cache. Groundspeak is working very slowly for me this morning so perhaps that is a current issue. I will try again later to see.
July 04, 2019 04:09PM
There's no need to clone it (and you won't be able to). The checker given above is the one you will have to add to your cache description.
July 05, 2019 07:25PM
Thank you. I successfully added it after I realized that I had to change the format options so that I could make the checker a hyperlink.
Relief to learn how to do this
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login