The queue for refreshing geocache data is unusually long. The servers are working on catching up. Meanwhile our data might not be as fresh as normal.

To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Need Challenge Checker for GC8C0P4 -Bakers Dozen

[Resolved] Need Challenge Checker for GC8C0P4 -Bakers Dozen
August 13, 2019 06:34PM
kmdomenick@gmail.com wrote:
I need a challenge checker for my new cache - Baker's Dozen - Oldest Cache in Each
State (GC8C0P4). this cache has not been published yet. I have already qualified for this challenge. Thanks cosmogirl (Kathy)
Re: Need Challenge Checker for GC8C0P4 -Bakers Dozen
August 13, 2019 06:37PM
We'll be happy to provide a checker once you can describe what your challenge involves.
August 13, 2019 11:12PM
My challenge involves finding the oldest cache in 13 states. Also if someone has found the oldest in Europe, Canada or any other country that would count also. For example, I have found the oldest cache in 14 US States, so I qualify. Example 2: someone has found the oldest cache in Europe, and in 15 U S States.they would qualify.
Example 3 - someone has found the oldest cache in 10 states. They do not qualify.

Example 4- they have found the oldest cache in 10 states, the oldest in Canada, Europe, and New Zealand. They would qualify.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kathy Domenick
cosmogirl
kmdomenick@gmail.com
August 14, 2019 11:47PM
Let me know if you need anything else...I am anxious to get this published!

Kathy
August 15, 2019 08:53AM
There doesn't appear to be a script that can do oldest in X regions plus Y countries. It can only do X areas (counties OR regions OR countries) and that's it. Would you be happy with a checker doing oldest in X regions? Also, the regions have to be limited to a specific country. I assume that would be US, ie. the regions would be US states.
August 15, 2019 10:25AM
Here's a checker based on my last comment above:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8C0P4/44504

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
August 15, 2019 12:01PM
The checker worked. Thanks . Doing the checker on the US States is fine.
That works!!

Kathy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login