To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC4N2RV - 8x38 Challenge Checker is not correct

[Resolved] GC4N2RV - 8x38 Challenge Checker is not correct
June 26, 2019 07:26PM
I am the cache owner of the affected cache.

The Stars Challenge (separate D and T stars, cache types and number) (by Jakuje) being used does not appear to have the correct functions in the source code to perform the following check. The checker is allowing multiple caches of the same type to be added to the Total DT Sum count.

1. Log 8 or more caches each with different icons on one calendar day of same year.

2. The 8 or more logged caches must have 38 or more Difficultly & Terrain Stars total between them.

3. Only 1 cache per Icon (type) allowed.

I have not been approved to update Tags or Source code so I am posting in here to see if this can be corrected.
Re: GC4N2RV - 8x38 Challenge Checker is not correct
June 27, 2019 04:16PM
Working on a new script to solve this issue. Would you please provide me with someone who has qualified to help me debug the issue I'm experiencing in the new script?
June 27, 2019 08:17PM
You can use my cache name. I own the cache and also put a picture of me qualifying on the cache page.

Cache Name is Nezzmuk

Thanks for working on this.

Ryan
June 27, 2019 08:26PM
Here's my first stab at a new checker:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC4N2RV/43605

Please test and let me know what you think.
October 08, 2019 04:48PM
This thread has not received any further response from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login