To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Challenge checker needed GC8EGZC

[Resolved] Challenge checker needed GC8EGZC
September 29, 2019 11:48PM
Need checker for cache criteria for 6 different caches to meet requirements: traditional. mystery; multi; wherigo ect... any 6; but of course no time limited allowed any more.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2019 04:45PM by we4fullers. (view changes)
Re: Challenge checker needed GC7D0J0
September 30, 2019 05:28AM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7D0J0/45360

Please test and reply
October 01, 2019 04:09AM
Received a green check and it posted 13 different types of caches; would like the criteria to meet the challenge to be 9 please
Dan
October 01, 2019 06:06AM
The checker is set to a minimum of 9 different types to get a green checker.

But I noticed another problem that you have quoted an existing GCcode. I have removed this code from the checker.
Please supply us with the correct GCcode.
October 02, 2019 03:35PM
I want to start by saying thank you for your help, this is our first rodeo with creating a challenge cache. Just to make sure I understand what your asking for, when you ask for the "correct GC code" are you saying we should go ahead and creating a new cache (prior to submitting for review) to get the GC code?
October 02, 2019 03:48PM
Yes , that is corect.
You make the listing so you have a GCcode for you cache. When you have this post it on this request and I will attach it to the checker.
Re: Challenge checker needed GC8EGZC
October 07, 2019 04:46PM
We have updated our new GC8EGZC Challenge cache
October 07, 2019 05:13PM
Checker is attached to the GCcode https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8EGZC/45360

Please reply
October 07, 2019 06:15PM
Oh great! Thanks so much for the attachment and all your help :) We noticed on the checker there is only a "?" after the GC, can "Gruncles Challenge Cache" be added there?
October 07, 2019 06:26PM
Project-GC doesn't have access to unpublished caches, hence the "?" shown there. As soon as your cache is published (or within a reasonable time thereafter), your cache name will automatically be shown there.
October 09, 2019 03:49AM
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8EGZC/45360 Quick question, this link brings us right to the challenger checker for this cache; but when you go on the main page "FIND CHECKER" and type in the cache GC8EGZC nothing comes up to find this cache?
October 09, 2019 04:32AM
An unpublished cache has no country assigned yet. In order to find the checker on the "FIND CHECKER" page you have to remove the country name in the seach option.
October 09, 2019 04:48AM
Oh nice; that did work; but it is published and shows: GC8EGZC - Gruncles Challenge Cache (United States) so now confused still why it woudnt show; having other cachers placing GC in finder not aware need to take out country?
October 09, 2019 07:37AM
It's only when the cache is not published because the system is set for live caches,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login