To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC8DQPM challenge: complete all municipalitites in northern Norway

[Resolved] GC8DQPM challenge: complete all municipalitites in northern Norway
September 17, 2019 10:21PM
Hi,
I would heretter ask for assistance to create a geochecker for my challenge
GC8DQPM Challenge- Nord- Norge. The Challenge is to log a geocache in all current municipalities of northern Norway (the counties of Nordland, Troms and Finnmark). I would like the challenge to be for all the current municipalities, not the update one fra 1st of Janaury 2020. Meaning that to complete the challenge you need a find in for instance both the municipalities of Kvalsund and Hammerfest, also after they’ve been joined together at the Project-gc map. Is this possible to make?

Please help me!

Best regards Julie Katrine
Re: GC8DQPM challenge: complete all municipalitites in northern Norway
September 17, 2019 10:37PM
I currently count 19 in Finnmark (including Kvalsund and Hammerfest), 44 in Nordland and 24 in Troms. So in total that's 87 counties. If that's what you want, here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8DQPM/45126

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
October 04, 2019 09:28PM
Yes, this is what I was looking for.
Will this one work, also after project- gc has updated with the new municipalities after 1st of January 2020?
October 15, 2019 12:55PM
You will have to update the quantity of counties (municipalities) involved if there are changes. Currently 87.

You will have to notify us when this happens and changes are made in the polygons at PGC.
This is not at the same time as the governmental changes in Norway but when the data changes are becoming available in OSM (OpenStreetMap)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login