To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Awaiting feedback] challenge checker for Electoral College

[Awaiting feedback] challenge checker for Electoral College
March 07, 2019 01:55AM
There is already a challenge checker for a version of an Electoral College challenge where if you find at least one cache in a state, you "win" all the number of delegates for the state. You need a total of 270 delegates (over half of the total) to fulfill the challenge. However, I am interested in creating a challenge where you need to find at least the number of delegates in the state to "win" the state. For example, to "win" California, you need to find at least 55 caches (the number of delegates in California) in California. Can someone help me create (or show me how to create) a challenge checker for this variant? Thanks!

Geo. (geo.duck)

P.S. As I said, there is already a challenge checker which checks if you have at least one cache in each state and credits you with all of the delegates from the state. The seven such caches that I know about are: GC52P55, GC6WHG7, GC4674H, GC68HZN, GC40CM1, GC6W3GQ, GC6W4TE.
Re: challenge checker for Electoral College
March 07, 2019 01:37PM
Does not fit in the config of the multiple test script , new script needed
March 09, 2019 01:56PM
I have a checker for you, but need your GC code to link it.
March 09, 2019 02:13PM
Really? Cool! The GC code is GC84HWZ. Many thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2019 04:34PM by geo.duck. (view changes)
July 08, 2019 06:13AM
Here's your checker:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC84HWZ/43781

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
October 08, 2019 12:25PM
What is the situation with this request ?? Can we move it to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed) or will it be cancelled.
October 15, 2019 01:01PM
This thread has not received any further response from the requester and will therefor be moved to ARCHIVE Checker requests (completed). Should the requester have any queries he can raise his question on this thread in the archived section,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login