To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC8E481 - European FAV challenge

[Resolved] GC8E481 - European FAV challenge
October 23, 2019 04:10PM
Hello. I'd like to request for a checker that would verify finding caches with a sum of at least 1000 FAV points
in 7 European countries with the list of countries and amount of FAV points gained in each.
Thank you in advance,
bartas.pl
Re: GC8E481 - European FAV challenge
October 23, 2019 10:42PM
Here you go:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8E481/45922

Let us know if it's suitable.

Btw there is no clear definition of Europe, I just copied the one that most checkers here use. You can see the list of countries included when you click the "Show" button next to "Tag config". Most notably, Russia is included while Turkey is not. Also there are some places which Geocaching, also on their website, classifies as countries, which really aren't (e.g. Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands). If you prefer any specific changes to that I can add those.
October 24, 2019 05:25PM
Thank you. I really don't mind the territories you mentioned,
but could you please replace Armenia with Turkey? Maps on project-gc
count Turkey as a European country, but Armenia is certainly not located in Europe
if we follow physical geographical demarcations.
Here we have 54 countries included while European map on project-gc indicates 55 of them.
Actually I have no clue what could be the additional one, so I would just ask for
Armenia-Turkey swap and it's gonna be great.
October 24, 2019 05:33PM
Alright, swapped Armenia for Turkey. Link is still the same.
October 24, 2019 06:06PM
You are missing Sark as a geocaching country

In your list is
Greenland (North America}
Cyprus (Asia)
Turkey (Asia)
The above are liste in http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/List_of_countries_by_continent
October 26, 2019 08:55PM
Thank you. Now it's perfect
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login