To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] checker request GC8FBBA - 12 days all 12 Month plus a 3 full month a found by hidden date

Hi, can you pls create a challence checker, which tests that a finder has found by hidden dates:
on all 12 month 6 times all the same date. f.e. in all month a found for the 4th, the 12th and the 20th of a month
and a full month

You can check on my public profil that I have found this on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 9th, 10th , 14th , 21st, 25th, 26th, 27th, 29th, 30th and 31st.
and my completed month are March, April and May

The type of cache and the date of found is not limited.
There is a similar request for GC84A4A for 6 days all 12 Month plus a full month already created by you

Thanks a lot
Bernd
Re: checker request GC8FBBA - 12 days all 12 Month plus a 3 full month a found by hidden date
October 27, 2019 07:04PM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8FBBA/46023

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
Hi, the request is the one in the subject.

The info in the text body is only for reference, as there was already some programming done to make it happen.
If you look into this you might see how it waas fixed last time

this is the checkerchecker sample with only 6 days and one month
Re: checker request GC8FBBA - 12 days all 12 Month plus a 3 full month a found by hidden date
October 27, 2019 07:23PM
Checker updated to match request in the subject.
Hi pieterix,

thanks a lot for your help.

The checker is doing , what I expected.

Many thanks again ands have a good week

Bernd
October 27, 2019 07:09PM
Hmm, it seems your request in the subject differs from the request in the body, so which is it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login