To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Request for Checker - Oldest in Johnson County, IA

[Resolved] Request for Checker - Oldest in Johnson County, IA
February 10, 2020 07:04PM
I'm requesting a checker for a new challenge GC8K8P1 To qualify you must find 7 of the 10 oldest caches in Johnson County, IA, USA. If you have found an older cache that has since been archived, that would count as a qualifier.

Per Groundspeak guidelines, I have found 9/10 of the oldest caches in that county and thus qualify for this challenge.

Thank you!
Re: Request for Checker - Oldest in Johnson County, IA
February 10, 2020 07:54PM
Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8K8P1/48844

Please test and reply
February 10, 2020 10:23PM
Vogelbird,

Thanks for the quick turnaround with this request. I tried it and had some issues. I don't think that I was specific enough with my request. I only wanted to include active caches. There are a few caches on the list that have been archived. (Becky's Dream, 20 questions, Myth & Mystic, Bend in the Trail) Can the checker be updated to only include active caches? In addition, one of the caches will most likely be archived soon. (University Heights cache) If that gets archived, will the next active cache automatically be added? Or does that have to be done manually?

Thanks!

Croling
February 10, 2020 11:32PM
The reviewer will not accept only active caches. When you found a cache, which was placed earlier than the now active caches, this cache has to count as well for the challenge. If in doubt ask your reviewer.
February 11, 2020 12:48AM
Thanks for the clarification! I would consider this request closed. Thanks for all of your help!

Croling
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login