To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker request for GC8M7M2 Continental Community Challenge

[Resolved] Checker request for GC8M7M2 Continental Community Challenge
March 04, 2020 02:17PM
Hello. May I please request help to create a Checker for my pending "Continental Community Challenge" GC8M7M2?
Challenge is to have one cache found on a US East Coast state (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands).
And also to have another one cache found on a US West Coast state (Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska, Hawaii).
And also that the one East Coast and the one West Coast caches were both found on the same Calendar day.
There is no time-restriction on the Years found so could be any different or same year for those two required caches.
I hope that I provided enough details. I have met this Challenge, of course.
Thank you for your kind assistance and expertise.
AnnScout (lives in Seattle area, though currently using Long Island coords to get NY info)
206-734-2999
Re: Checker request for GC8M7M2 Continental Community Challenge
March 04, 2020 03:30PM
I'm sorry but your challenge is not allowed as mentioned in rule #9 of the guidelines. You can not ask for two caches on the same date even if it is a different year.

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#timeLimited

Not acceptable
Requiring more than one find on any day or calendar date, even if cumulative
March 04, 2020 04:05PM
Given vogelbird's reply (I appreciate the quick evaluation), may I please revise criteria to delete the same Calendar day requirement, and still request help to create a Checker.
Thank you.
March 04, 2020 06:56PM
Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8M7M2/49503

Please test and reply
March 05, 2020 02:55AM
Vogelbird--thank you for providing my link so promptly. I tested it on myself and it works great. Like magic. I googled to find the <a href= etc. language so was able to display the checker on my page which I then submitted to Reviewer Ice and Wind. This service is wonderful and I appreciate everything. Completed.
AnnScout
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login