To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] checker for 100 finds for 8 types of caches

[Resolved] checker for 100 finds for 8 types of caches
March 02, 2020 04:55PM
I need a checker for 100 finds of 7 types of caches ( any type except labs or other excluded types) and 100 finds total for any kind of event caches: includes CITO, mega, giga, and normal event.
cache id : GC8M11G
Re: checker for 100 finds for 8 types of caches
March 02, 2020 05:14PM
Here's a checker for you:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8M11G/49449

Please test and let us know if it's suitable.
March 03, 2020 08:17PM
checker works fine. My reviewer specified that there has to be at least 5 local (NM) cachers that qualify. I assume the total for events will include Community Celebration once those appear in May. Thanks for your help.
March 11, 2020 03:51AM
There is a problem with the checker because I gave you the wrong GC code ( GC8M11G ). I have created a cache GC8M4FH which is the cache intended for this checker. When I read the msg about the creation of this checker I copied the text of the checker into the description of GC8M4FH. Checked the checker all worked fine and submitted the cache to the reviewer
Got the reply that the checker did not link to the submitted cache.
I then deleted the checker text from the cache GC8M4FH, went to gc-Project and tried to clone the checker to GC8M4FH.
Got the message that GC8M4FH was already linked to a checker (unspecified) so a clone could not be created.

Presumably, I can create another cache get a new GC code and hopefully link the created checker to it. Is there an easier way to solve this problem?

stan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login