To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker needs corrected

[Resolved] Checker needs corrected
March 13, 2020 01:01AM
I have an issue with a checker that was created for GC8K26H - In order to log this cache as a find, you need to find 20 caches on the anniversary of the date that they were placed. (not the date published) Events and CITOs do not qualify for this challenge.

Is there a way to change the checker so that it does NOT include FTFs? (caches found in the same year) If a new checker can be made, is there a way to unlink the old checker and re-link it to the new checker?
Re: Checker needs corrected
March 13, 2020 02:47AM
Because you created the tag, it would take an administrator to remove or modify it (unless you can do so yourself). I've created https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8K26H/49792 which matches your requested update.

Because it was published with a checker that said the FTFer qualified, I'd be inclined to allow his find to stand even if that wasn't the intended conditions. But that is for you as CO to make the final determination on.
Re: Checker needs corrected
March 13, 2020 02:34PM
Disabled the old checker but you can maybe still see it HERE and possibly delete it there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login