To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Needing new checker and not sure what to do.

[Resolved] Needing new checker and not sure what to do.
April 30, 2020 12:10AM
I have two challenge caches I have created but now I have learned from the reviewer I need checkers for each. I was ready to delete caches but my sister is encouraging me to figure it out. I have no idea what to do. Please help if you can.

Flamingo4ever
Re: Needing new checker and not sure what to do.
April 30, 2020 02:36AM
Tell us the condition of the challenge and the GCcode and we will make a checker for you.
April 30, 2020 06:20PM
I have two that I need codes for. The first one is GC8PNFJ, it is called the Four Corner Challenge. The requirements for this one is that the cacher must find one cache in each corner of the lower 48 states. They must find one cache in the states of Maine, Florida, California and Washington. It doesn't matter what kind of cache, all qualify.

The second one is GC8PNH0, it is called the Four Corner Challenge Plus Two. The requirements for this one is that the cacher must find one cache in each corner of the lower 48 plus they must also find a cache in Hawaii and Alaska. So they must find at least one cache in Washington, California, Maine, Florida, Alaska and Hawaii. It doesn't matter what kind of cache, all qualify.

Is this enough information? Do you need coordinates? I was ready to delete these caches before they were published because I didn't think I could work my way through the process. My sister encouraged me to continue and here I am. I want to thank you for all you do to make this game interesting and fun.

Linda a.k.a. flamingo4ever
April 30, 2020 06:27PM
Here are your checkers:

4: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8PNFJ/50896
6: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8PNH0/50897

Please test and let us know if they're suitable.
April 30, 2020 11:35PM
Does the name of the cache need to be added to the checker?

If so GC8PNFJ is named Four Corner Challenge

GC8PNH0 is named Four Corner Challenge Plus Two

Thank you, just let me know if it needs to be added.
April 30, 2020 11:38PM
Project-GC doesn't have access to unpublished caches hence the "?" that's shown there at present. Once your challenge caches are published (or within a reasonable time thereafter), the name of your caches will automatically be shown there.
May 01, 2020 12:16AM
Thank you so much for your time helping me. You are amazing!

Linda a.k.a. Flamingo4ever
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login