To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC8XQEC checker edits please

[Resolved] GC8XQEC checker edits please
August 12, 2020 03:35AM
Based on reviewer feedback I have split this challenge into two. This means I would require edits to the checker already developed. Thanks so much for the effort thus far and I apologise to have to ask for rework!

The new challenge requirements are:
Find at least one cache for each of the sizes (Micro, Small, Regular, Large, Other, Virtual, Not chosen)
Find at least one cache for each of the types (Traditional, Unknown, Multi, Earthcache, Virtual, Letterbox, Whereigo, Event*).
Find at least one cache for each of the difficulties (D = 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5)
Find at least one cache for each of the terrains (T = 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5)

Thank you in advance.
Re: GC8XQEC checker edits please
August 12, 2020 03:49AM
Okay, I've updated the checker to those conditions. Please confirm it is suitable.

And FYI, such changes can only be made by the tagger (who happens to be me) or possibly an administrator. In the future it might be best to contact the tagger directly for updates.
Re: GC8XQEC checker edits please
August 12, 2020 03:52AM
Thank you! I was not aware of that, so appreciate the heads up. The checker works as required.

Once again, appreciate your time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login