To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Challenge Checker Request

[Resolved] Challenge Checker Request
September 10, 2022 07:39PM
Hello Project GC volunteers:
This is my first challenge cache and I am no techno wizard so I do appreciate all of your efforts to help all of us with the creation of geocaches.
GC9ZKNE Cadillac Ranch North Challenge
The requirement is to have found and logged GCG71X Cadillac Ranch.
I found GCG71X on 2-21-2011
Re: Challenge Checker Request
September 10, 2022 07:49PM
I'm sorry but using a GCcode as challenge criteria is not allowed

Please read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria

Not acceptable
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.
September 10, 2022 08:23PM
Thanks very much. Just learning the ropes on these challenges and all of the rules.
September 11, 2022 02:02AM
Hello Project GC,
I have changed the requirement for the challenge on my proposed geocache GC9ZKNE to the following:
To log this geocache as a FIND, you will need to have found two geocaches with Cadillac in the title of the geocache. Would you be able to create a challenge checker for me, please?
Thanks,
canoecolt
September 11, 2022 02:35AM
Unfortunately, this is still not publishable. As vogelbird pointed out above:

Challenge Cache Guidelines - Section 10: Source of Critiera

NOT ACCEPTABLE
These cache page elements: cache titles, cache owner, GC Codes, publishing Reviewer, or cache page text.

Sorry!
September 11, 2022 05:04PM
Thanks for your patience as I am learning. Would you please create a Challenge Checker for GC9ZKNE?

I have edited and updated the requirements to log this challenge with the following:
To log this geocache as a FIND, you will need to have have found a virtual geocache in twelve different states in the U.S. Each of the virtual caches must have been given 250 or more favorite points.

I meet this requirement as I have found virtuals with 250 or more favorite points in the following states: MI WI IA MN MT WY CA AZ TX AL NC AK

Thanks a million for your help.
canoecolt
September 11, 2022 05:09PM
September 11, 2022 05:23PM
Thanks Hugh,
YOU ARE BRILLIANT!
Not only that ... but this was an extremely fast response and is so much appreciated by me.
All the best in geocaching and all you do,
canoecolt aka Sharon

[canoecolt](https://www.geocaching.com/profile/?u=canoecolt) has used [Project-GC](https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9ZKNE/71319 "Project-GC Challenge Checker") to see if they qualified for this challenge and they did.

"Find Virtual caches with at least 250 FPs in 12 different states." Qualifying 12 / 12, PASSED
September 11, 2022 05:28PM
Glad I could help :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login