To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC42DE0 50 Days of Different COs

[Resolved] GC42DE0 50 Days of Different COs
November 15, 2021 10:32PM
Checker request for GC42DE0 Variety Is The Spice Of Life Challenge:Cache Owner

Requirements:
- Find a cache by a different Cache Owner (CO), each day, for 50 consecutive days.
- Each day of the 50 consecutive days, you are able to find as many caches as you want by as many different CO's. There is no limitation to this. However, you must designate one of these caches that you find, to a particular CO for that day (Day 1). The next day you can find as many caches that you wish by as many CO's as you wish, however, you must designate a different cache owner for Day 2. At the end of the 50 days, you will have 50 designated caches over 50 consecutive days, without having the same cache owner amongst those 50 caches.
- You cannot designate the same cache owner more than once.
- Caches can be of any cache type.

I had a look for suitable existing scripts... The best I could find was "DT Bingo Streak Checker(by GreyHams)" but this seems built on the DT bingo requirement and that cannot be bypassed. I wasn't able to find any other scripts that tie a streak with a list of unique COs.

I am NOT the cache owner for this challenge cache.
Re: GC42DE0 50 Days of Different COs
September 16, 2022 04:11AM
Here is the link: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC42DE0/71392

Please test and verify.

FWIW, I've always wanted a checker for this one, because it's really difficult to do manually... and congrats, you qualify! (I don't - boohoo).
Re: GC42DE0 50 Days of Different COs
September 16, 2022 08:02AM
On light inspection, it seems to work as expected. Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login