To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCA1FTY: Icon countdown challenge checker needed

[Resolved] GCA1FTY: Icon countdown challenge checker needed
October 29, 2022 06:24AM
Hello,

I am looking for a challenge checker for a "Vertical Integration" challenge for Icons in regions...

It would be based on this checker/challenge:
<a href="https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC89F74/43465">Project-GC Challenge checker</a>
other similar ones are:
<a href="https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7KRJ8/33601">Project-GC Challenge checker</a>
or also this one:
<a href="https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC8GT9N/47194">Project-GC Challenge checker</a>

But what I'm looking for is the following qualifications:

Have 1 unique Country or US State with at least 9 different cache types found.
Have 2 DIFFERENT Countries or US States with at least 8 different cache types found.
Have 3 DIFFERENT Countries or US States with at least 7 different cache types found.
Have 4 DIFFERENT Countries or US States with at least 6 different cache types found.
Have 5 DIFFERENT Countries or US States with at least 5 different cache types found.
Have 6 DIFFERENT Countries or US States with at least 4 different cache types found.
Have 7 DIFFERENT Countries or US States with at least 3 different cache types found.
Have 8 DIFFERENT Countries or US States with at least 2 different cache types found.
Have 9 DIFFERENT Countries or US States with at least 1 different cache types found.

Any cache types count, any finds, any time. US States or International countries (so accessible for tourists)
It could also count Canadian Provinces as unique regions. (but don't want it to count individual US state counties)

For example: my qualifications are:
1x9 icons (California (10 types found))
2x8 icons (Nevada (9 types), Hawaii (8 types))
3x7 icons (Italy (8 types), Washington (8 types), Oklahoma (7 types))
4x6 icons (Idaho (7 types), Iceland (7 types), Idaho (7 types) , Vietnam (6 types))
5x5 icons (United Kingdom (6), Colorado (6), South Dakota (6), Oregon (5), Arizona (5))
6x4 icons (Spain (5), Greece (5), Netherlands (5), Tennessee (4), New Mexico (4), Germany (4))
7x3 icons (Maine (4), Texas (4), Sweden (4), Bulgaria (4), Vatican City (4), Norway (4), Kansas (4))
8x2 icons (Mexico (4), Uganda (3), Cambodia (3), Montana (3), Japan (2), Romania (2), Slovenia (2), Croatia (2),
9x1 icons (Nebraska, New York, Wisconsin, Iowa, New Jersey, Massachussetts, Arkansas, Virgnia, Delaware... and more

This would take 165 unique cache finds to qualify.

I know there is some issue with lines of output... so hoping that there is some sort of search, sort, result that could keep the qualifications report within the allowable output limits...

Thank you so much for your time, patience, effort, and energy!!!

Msqwared (Morgan)
Re: GCA1FTY: Icon countdown challenge checker needed
October 29, 2022 06:43AM
whoops, I put Idaho twice in my qualifiers, but it was in a tier lower than total unique icons found... i have multiple qualifiers from that level down, so I'd just move everything up a tier from x6 down and add one more of my many other states or countries to the lowest x1 tier. I assure you I qualify for this challenge already.
October 29, 2022 05:01PM
I just remembered that I had requested this checker... which required some new script writing... and it may be more similar to the typoe of result/report I'm looking for. Or at least maybe helpful to the project?

<a href="https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC9RZK0/72268">Project-GC Challenge checker</a>

Just adding it as a reference in case it is helpful. Happy to be patient. Appreciate you!

m2
October 29, 2022 06:47PM
I made the checker with this script but I need to consult with the scriptwriter about the config
October 29, 2022 06:57PM
Awesome. Thanks for the update. No rush. Happy to be patient.
November 15, 2022 05:50PM
vogelbird,

Just checking in again to see if there is an update on this checker. I know it's only been 2 weeks, so sgain, no rush... I'm sittingly patiently as things proceed, but seeing as this is now on page 2 of the checker requests, thought I'd check in on the status. Thank you again to you and all the writers that give such wonderful time and effort to these projects.

MSqwared
November 15, 2022 05:59PM
I have not heard back of the script writer, I will contact him again
November 16, 2022 12:28AM
Thanks so much for the update. I'll sit back and await further updates.
December 01, 2022 12:25AM
No worries on this... I know everyone is busy and time is at a premium. Just giving it the two-week status check bump in the queue. Appreciate everyone and all their work!
December 05, 2022 10:38AM
Thank you for your patience

Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA1FTY/72406

Please test and reply
December 05, 2022 06:11PM
Oh my goodness, it looks great! I've tested it with a few cachers who qualify and those who don't, and it appears to work perfectly, just the way i imagined. Thank you to all who worked on this!! I really appreciate the time and effort put in to making this checker! Resolved!

Thanks again!
m2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login