To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCA1FK4

[Resolved] GCA1FK4
March 30, 2023 12:17PM
Can you make changes to this checker based on reveiwer guidance
Earth Cache Challenge (GCA1FK4) has a new log:
• Logged by: Doctor Teeth
• Log Type: Temporarily Disable Listing
• Date: 03/30/2023
• Type: Unknown (Mystery) Cache
Log:
Greetings. I have just reviewed your cache submission.
It appears that the requirements listed on the cache page do not match those of the challenge checker.
Per the challenge description:
In order to log this cache as a find, you must have found an EarthCache that was PLACED in 50 % of the months from 2004 to the present.
However, the checker begins at October 2004, not just 2004 as the description states. Please correct either the page or the checker so they state matching criteria.
Once done, please submit this cache for review once more.
Doctor Teeth
Geocaching.com Volunteer Reviewer
Please include GC Code (GCxxxxx) and cache name in all correspondence
If you need clarification on any geocache or guideline issues, please visit our searchable Help Center.

Can you make it start at JAN 2004 Thanks steve
Re: GCA1FK4
March 30, 2023 12:56PM
Checker corrected with a start in jan 2004
April 03, 2023 03:02PM
GCA1FK4 due to reviewer changes now i cannot get 10 to pass so here is the following change i would like and i checked for those who pass.

Cache IS at posted coords. Before logging a find, please read the cache requirements as set out below. Cache is a large preform. Please replace cache as found.

The Challenge:

In order to log this cache as a find, you must have found an EarthCache that was PLACED in at least 110 different  months.
April 03, 2023 03:19PM
Here is a new checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA1FK4/76471

Please test and reply
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login