To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCA5KZQ - Checker request

[Resolved] GCA5KZQ - Checker request
March 26, 2023 07:05PM
Hello, good morning

I would appreciate a checker for a challenge, when the requirement is to have logged at least 2 caches (no lab caches) in at least 100 different regions in Europe (no matter how many countries, only regions within countries).

Thank you!
Re: GCA5KZQ - Checker request
March 26, 2023 07:26PM
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA5KZQ/76291

Please test.

Note that I have defined Europe to be the following list of countries. Let me know if a country should be added or removed.

"Germany", "United Kingdom", "Sweden", "France", "Czechia", "Austria", "Norway", "Denmark", 
              "Spain", "Finland", "Netherlands", "Portugal", "Switzerland", "Belgium", "Italy", "Slovakia", "Ireland", "Poland",
              "Hungary", "Luxembourg", "Slovenia", "Latvia", "Lithuania", "Greece", "Romania", "Estonia", "Croatia", "Bulgaria",
              "Isle of Man", "Iceland", "Russia", "Ukraine", "Serbia", "Jersey", "Guernsey", "Liechtenstein", "Malta",
              "Faroe Islands", "Aland Islands", "Andorra", "Bosnia and Herzegovina", "Greenland", "Montenegro", "North Macedonia", "Albania",
              "Armenia", "Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands", "Monaco", "Belarus", "Gibraltar", "Moldova", "San Marino", "Vatican City State",
              "Sark"
March 27, 2023 08:33PM
Good afternoon!
It is perfect! Thanks!
Regards
Maxz1309
April 01, 2023 01:22PM
Hello
Can this be updated to only one cache (except events, virtuals and labs) in at least 50 different provinces in Europe?
Above challenge was too difficult to get it published in my area.
Thanks
April 03, 2023 01:35PM
Updated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login