To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC1VNJN

[Resolved] GC1VNJN
April 07, 2023 04:00PM
Is there a checker for GC1VNJN Nebraska's Well-Rounded Cacher? If not, can one be created?
Re: GC1VNJN
April 20, 2023 02:29PM
No there is no checker for this challenge cache.

I don't expect a checker will be made given the conditions and as you are not the owner I do not think a scriptwriter will attempt to make a checker
April 21, 2023 03:06PM
I attempted!

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC1VNJN/76871

This is like a stress-test for my generic multi-fizzy checker script, so it was a good one to test out. From what I can tell from the cache page, the "mini blackout" is a superset of the "half fizzy" requirement (eg. if you have all D4 & T3.5 and below, that's 42 spaces, and then you have a half fizzy), so I'm only doing the "mini blackout" check. Several of the last loggers don't qualify according to the script, because of this mini blackout requirement, but they do appear to have a half fizzies. You also apparently don't have it. I really don't have it because AFAIK, I've never been to Nebraska. Please test it out, and let us know.
April 21, 2023 04:11PM
What does "(N & T & T)" mean? I assume it is an abbreviation for d/ts with Nebraska finds. This looks good. It even caught a mistake I made in my own grid I filled out by hand from data from filtered in GSAK to Nebraska finds. I had one cache assigned to the wrong d/t.
April 21, 2023 05:25PM
When the fizzy grid has a criteria, it tries to come up with something to describe it... and usually it just uses the first letter of the value (unless it's a cache type, and then it has an override to use the icon). So, N=Nebraska, and T/T=true, because it runs a function it runs as a first pass to check for D<=4, and T<=3.5.

For a fizzy that has multiple satisfying criteria (eg. like the 'types' one in this challenge), it makes more sense because it shows you the table of where each cell shows which you criteria you satisfy. But since there's only one criteria for the mini blackout fizzy, it's kind of weird looking. I've changed it now so it just says "Yes", if you have that combination.
April 21, 2023 05:27PM
Very nice. Thank you very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login