To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCACA67 - Geocaching Living Large Challenge Checker Request

[Resolved] GCACA67 - Geocaching Living Large Challenge Checker Request
August 26, 2023 12:45PM
I am requesting a challenge checker for the above listed geocaching cache. Thank you so much. TideintheVille
Re: GCACA67 - Geocaching Living Large Challenge Checker Request
August 26, 2023 05:30PM
Hello TideintheVille,

We are not Reviewers on Geocaching.com and thus cannot access unpublished cache listings. Please provide a description of the Challenge in this thread so that we can proceed with Challenge Checker creation.

Thanks,
Hügh
August 26, 2023 05:42PM
Here is the cache write up. Thank you very much!!!

The cache is at the posted coordinates but you must qualify for this challenge before logging this cache as a find.

To qualify for this challenge you need find and log 100 large container types.

Here are the rules:

This is a challenge cache. You must meet these requirements in order to claim a find on this cache. Logs that do not meet the requirements will be deleted without notice.
You can sign the log at any time, but cannot claim a find until the requirements are met.
The challenge here is to find 100 caches that are the large container type/size.
This must be a physical cache and the following cache types are acceptable (traditional, multi, letterbox, wherigo and unknown/mystery). Adventure labs, events, earthcaches and virtuals DO NOT count/qualify because there is not a physical container to be found.
Verification must be provided in your log IF your geocaching statistics are not available to view. Or, you can use the challenge checker below to see if you meet the qualifications and then copy and paste the results on your found log.
This cache is rated 5/5 due to the distance you will have to travel to accomplish the challenge. The final container location is 1.5/1.5.

Here are my qualifications:

Photo did not come through but I have 102 large cache finds.

There is a FTF prize in the cache. Enjoy and cache on!
August 26, 2023 05:51PM
No problem; thanks for the writeup. You can use:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCACA67/80483

You didn't list it as an acceptable cache type, but I have gone ahead and added the Project APE Cache type to the checker since it is a Large.
August 26, 2023 06:11PM
You are very thorough! Thank you! That works.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login