To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Checker for GCACP1Y - M-19 Asphalt Challenge

[Resolved] Checker for GCACP1Y - M-19 Asphalt Challenge
November 12, 2023 02:45AM
Greetings,

I am requesting a checker for GCACP1Y the M-19 Asphalt Challenge which requires the geocacher to find 19 caches in each of the four Michigan counties that M-19 is located within. The counties are Macomb, St. Clair, Sanilac, and Huron. I have qualified for the challenge with 753 finds in Saint Clair County (MI), 46 finds in Huron County (MI), 76 finds in Sanilac County (MI), and 9191 finds in Macomb County (MI).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Mike - paldog
Re: Checker for GCACP1Y - M-19 Asphalt Challenge
November 12, 2023 04:42AM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCACP1Y/82665

Please test and reply
November 12, 2023 10:31PM
Greetings vogelbird,

Thank you for such a fast turnaround on this challenge checker request. This is my first challenge that has required a checker. I clicked on the link but I received a message stating "This checker script is disabled." Can you provide some direction for me?

Thanks,

Mike - paldog
November 13, 2023 10:02AM
Sorry, checker is enabled
November 15, 2023 02:15PM
Greetings Vogelbird,

I wanted to send you a huge thanks for the quick response and turnaround on this request. The checker works perfectly. I was really worried about having a checker on the cache page and you really came through for the geocaching community. You and your peers are truly one of the reasons this is so much fun.

Thanks,

Mike - paldog
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login