To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCAGP5J CHALLENGE DU RANDONNEUR

[Resolved] GCAGP5J CHALLENGE DU RANDONNEUR
November 24, 2023 03:40PM
Hello, I'd like a checker for GCAGP5J CHALLENGE DU RANDONNEUR that requires 1000 attributes amongst :>10 km hike , >1 km , significant hike , ticks and at least 10 of each . Thanks a lot.
Re: GCAGP5J CHALLENGE DU RANDONNEUR
November 24, 2023 03:52PM
Hi!
Here is your checker: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAGP5J/83170

Please test it and respond to confirm if everything is ok
November 26, 2023 09:25AM
I'm not sure that it works. When i try with somebody who has only found 156 caches of all the attributes wanted, the checker says "You have found enough total caches, but don't have enough of each attribute type."
November 26, 2023 02:44PM
I'm not sure what you mean at this point. Could please give me the nickname of such a player?
November 26, 2023 08:39PM
For example , for famille lucéjoma
They have found 156 of these attributes in total and not 1000 as required.
The checker shows "You have found enough total caches, but don't have enough of each attribute type"

The rest is right:
You have found 1 caches of type "Hike longer than 10km". You require 9 more caches of this type.
You have found 104 caches of type "Hike between 1km-10km". You require 0 more caches of this type.
You have found 20 caches of type "Significant hike". You require 0 more caches of this type.
You have found 32 caches of type "Ticks". You require 0 more caches of this type.

Thanks for your help
November 26, 2023 09:25PM
Ok... So the problem doesn't come from the tag I've written but from the script itself. The given result (passed/not passed) is correct but the spelling of the message below is in fact misleading. No point in getting into the technical details of this message too much but I've redone the tag itself in a way that doesn't show this message. On the other hand, it displays all your requirements (one requirement of a total of 1000 attributes, and the next four requirements of 10 finds per each) as just one requirement. So in the end - no misleading message but also not so pretty display of the result. You can retest it now to see how it looks.

Let me know if the current version is ok for you.

Also, that brings another question - There were multiple checkers written for you based on this script - all of them will have a similar issue in such cases. Do you want me to remake them for you so they would look like this one? (At least the ones that have been done by me)
November 27, 2023 11:04AM
It's perfect!
Yes it would be great if you could change the one you have access to.
Thanks a lot
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login