To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCAGPEC - A Challenge for Leap Day

[Resolved] GCAGPEC - A Challenge for Leap Day
December 27, 2023 05:57PM
This cache is identical to GC8M37H, A Challenge For Leap Day! It has four requirements:

Find a geocache for at least 29 consecutive days
Find a geocache hidden in 29 different US States
Find a cache HIDDEN on the 29th of each month (For February, the 28th can be used instead - extra points if you've found one hidden on February 29!)
Find 29 caches hidden in any 29 different Year/Month combinations.

I can easily delete the comment about using February 28 instead of the 29th, if that makes creating the challenge checker easily. The original cache didn't comment one way or another about February.
Re: GCAGPEC - A Challenge for Leap Day
December 27, 2023 07:35PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAGPEC/84127

I did not use Febr. 28 because for this challenge the fun and challenge is to find a cache that was hidden on Febr. 29

Please test and reply
December 28, 2023 04:26PM
This worked perfectly. Thank you!
January 01, 2024 06:03PM
Good afternoon. I just put your checker into my cache and I notice that it has the GC number, but instead of the cache name, it says "? 0". Would it be possible to switch that out so the cache name shows up? Thanks so much.
January 02, 2024 03:58AM
Project-GC doesn't have access to unpublished caches hence the "?" you see there now. As soon as your challenge cache is published (or within a reasonable time thereafter), your cache name (and country where it resides) will be shown there
January 02, 2024 11:28AM
Ah. Thank you so much. It’s obvious that I haven’t done this before!
January 06, 2024 02:19PM
I'm really sorry to bother you again about this, but the reviewer said that I can't require someone to find a cache placed on Feb 29, so could you edit the checker to remove that date, please? Alternatively, I can post on the cache page that if that's the only requirement they're missing to go ahead an log it.
January 06, 2024 03:22PM
Feb 29 excluded
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login