To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC7JX5E D/T grid bingo with 9 types

[Resolved] GC7JX5E D/T grid bingo with 9 types
March 19, 2018 07:51PM
I need a checker please for this new cache. The requirements are the same as for already published GC38RHP https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC38RHP_colorado-fizzy-bingo-challenge but this does not have a checker. It needs a full D/T grid + a bingo column, row or long diagonal of specified different cache types. TRADITIONAL
MULTI
MYSTERY/UNKNOWN
VIRTUAL
EVENT(REGULAR)
LETTERBOX HYBRID
EARTHCACHE
CITO EVENT
WILDCARD (Any other cache icon. Examples are: Wherigo, Webcam, Mega Event, Locationless, Lost and Found Event, Project APE or any other type in your stats.)

If easier, I could have any 9 different types for the bingo line (rather than the specified 8 types + 1 wildcard of any different type). Is this possible?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2018 07:51AM by Claxons. (view changes)
Re: GC7JX5E D/T grid bingo with 9 types
April 08, 2018 08:21PM
Please is this any further forward? Can a new script be written yet? Hoping to send for publication soon.
April 08, 2018 09:01PM
There is an existing script for 9 types. Here is the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7JX5E/34110

Please test and let me known if it is OK for you
April 08, 2018 09:27PM
This seems to work for the 9 types but doesn't include having a full D/T grid too. Please could you add this?
April 09, 2018 07:45AM
It is not possible to add, if you really what this added you will have to wait till a script writer is willing to spend time on this to develop a checker. I will place this request on "New script required" again.
April 11, 2018 09:51AM
OK - decided to go with the 9 types bingo & forget the full D/T grid. Will use the checker as provided. Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login