To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC7ADQQ Change to checker

[Resolved] GC7ADQQ Change to checker
March 23, 2018 06:45PM
Could I request that this challenge is changed as there are not enough qualifiers to get it published.
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7ADQQ/33590
At the moment it is based solely upon finding letterbox hybrids in 10 specific counties. Could it be altered so that it could be for Letterbox hybrids, Earth caches, Events or Virtuals. So you have to find one of the four types in the 10 listed counties. And I know I still don't qualify but I will do shortly after a trip to Moray. Many thanks. All the other checkers created that have been checked have got the thumbs up so far :-)
Re: GC7ADQQ Change to checker
March 23, 2018 07:54PM
Do you mean
10 counties with Letterbox or 10 counties with Earthcaches or 10 counteis with Virtuals or 10 counties with Events
or do you mean
10 counties where one of the 4 types is found so it could be even 7 Letterbox + 2 Earth + 1 Event + 0 Virtual
March 23, 2018 08:14PM
The second, where you can find any of the four types in each of the counties and you a mix of types.
March 23, 2018 08:17PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7ADQQ/33747 and the old checker is removed

Please test and confirm
March 24, 2018 06:41AM
Unfortunately I didn't explain myself properly. It should still be within the same 10 counties - the challenge is about the location of 10 football teams in the same league. It was the county restriction that made it too difficult to get qualifiers.

Find any of an Earthcache, Event cache, Letterbox hybrid or Virtual cache in the following 10 counties. Aberdeenshire, Angus, Fife, Moray, Stirling (Northern Scotland) Dumfries & Galloway, Edinburgh, Falkirk, North Lanarkshire (Southern Scotland) and Northumberland (Northeast England). It can be any combination of the 4 types such as 7 EC, 2 LHs and 1Ev or 5LHs and 5Virtual or indeed all ten could be the same type.

Apologies for the confusion
March 24, 2018 10:15AM
Checker adjusted but you still need a find in Moray now
March 24, 2018 10:32AM
Thanks yes I've got a trip planned in the next few days. We're aren't publishing the challenges until May and we have an understanding reviewer who is checking the ideas even if we don't yet quite qualify. The checker now does exactly what I wanted it to. Thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login