To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GC7NHX8 Challenge: Waterloo Region Negative Attributes

[Resolved] GC7NHX8 Challenge: Waterloo Region Negative Attributes
April 27, 2018 05:39PM
Requesting a challenge checker please for GC7NHX8 Challenge: Waterloo Region Negative Attributes.

Requirements (from cache description):
1. To log this cache, you must have accumulated a minimum of 900 negative attributes from caches you have found within the Region of Waterloo. (County=Waterloo, Province=Ontario, Country=Canada)
2. All cache types are acceptable
3. Finds can be from any year.

Requested detailed output (example):
Attribute   Count
Recommended at night  528 
Available during winter  358 
Tree Climbing  341
Quads  281
Wheelchair accessible  278

I am the cache owner.
Re: GC7NHX8 Challenge: Waterloo Region Negative Attributes
April 27, 2018 05:57PM
Here is the link to the checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC7NHX8/34482

Please test and tell me which total to use because you are not fulfilling your own challenge
April 27, 2018 06:10PM
I am aware that I do not currently qualify... But I will soon enough and I'm creating this challenge cache listing in advance.

The count here differs from the count I'm getting when running the "FrequencyOfNotAttributes.gsk" GSAK macro. There, I get 841 vs. 822 from the checker. Perhaps this is just a difference in how some caches are placed in the correct counties?

Be advised that for the "Not a night cache" attribute, this script is incorrectly noting it as "Not recommended at night".
April 27, 2018 06:21PM
Sorry I can't change the wording in the output because only the scriptwriter can do this.
April 27, 2018 06:29PM
I did a spot check on a couple of attributes. There seems to be some caches near the boundary of Waterloo Region that might be differing between what GSAK thinks and what PGC thinks. I'll trust PGC's data.

The checker seems to be fine. Thanks!
February 11, 2019 02:28AM
I haven't published this challenge cache yet... Can I get the checker changed to look for a minimum of 1200 negative attributes please? I'm very close to hitting this mark now (if I haven't already with recent caching), but once I confirm that I qualify, it should be good to be published.

Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login